Yr 5 11+ Advanced

Yr 5 11+ AdvancedThis is a proven, robust and professionally implemented methodology that secured a 100% pass rate for over 10 years for a professional tutor who retired and donated the nuances of the complete program and a complete framework to Solihull Tuition. The work was been refined and tweaked to take account of the specifics of the current CEM 11+ in Birmingham.

The Director of Core Syllabus Development for Solihull Tuition actually enrolled his daughter to undertake this course and she was successful in securing a place at Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls. The program works and gradually builds up to consolidating core knowledge at SAT’s levels 5b,6 months before the 11 plus examinations and ensures that additional skills unique to the 11 plus examinations are mastered.

Although this course is meant for preparation of the 11 plus examinations in Birmingham, it is equally applicable for preparation to all independent schools in the UK and also for the CEM University of Durham based Grammar school examinations in any part of the country. If you would like to benefit from our experience and knowledge but live in other areas of the country then our lesson in the post programs are developed specifically with geographical nuances in mind.

The focus of the second half of the course is examination paper technique and practice until mock examinations are confidently undertaken with little or no pressure under test conditions.

In the Birmingham area the structured Advanced Program of study has produced pass rates to King Edwards Foundation schools of over 96% and the remaining 4% passed for Sutton Grammar School for Girls or Bishop Vesey Grammar School.
What people say about us!
     Thank you Chris and staff for helping our son to overcome his problems and achieve well in his STA's. He's going to miss coming.

Mrs. Leonardo
Student Mother
     I have really enjoyed coming to the centre. You helped me to pass my 11+ and I'm looking forward to going to Grammar School.

Thom Nelson
Student
     We are really grateful for the help you have given A. Her Confidence improved by leaps and bounds and we were all thrilled with her A grade in her GCSE maths.

John Martin
Student Father
FAQ
Pinterest - Website Image Gallery Latest Google Posts Latest Facebook Posts Latest Facebook Posts